Tuesday 6 July 2010

Thats enough now madam its time to go home!


Okay, so Twitter wont let me tweet tonight - I have reached some sort of limit on tweets (which I most certainly have not!) Am I bothered? I certainly shouldn't be...there are many more things to be getting on with. Football for a start, a pile of laundry that needs sorting and folding and putting away. A conversation with my bored househusband partner wouldn't go amiss and a movie or something....but the fact that twitter is quietly twittering away, without me being allowed to contribute, is irking me in a way that I haven't experienced for a long time. I feel like there is a party in the next room and I am very much not invited.

'You've have had your fun,..' twitter has told me '..its time to go home now!'

Never has twitter looked more tantalizing; never have I wanted to twitter so much, and while my fast, wry, little witty tweets gather dust in my outbox, twitter twitters on and they are not even noting my absence.

Twitter can live without me for a night...but will I live without twitter? Only time and a night of conversation will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment